TCL shows Hi but FCL is 5.2 do i need to continue to shock

Pikerbu

LifeTime Supporter
Sep 11, 2012
Dallas, TX
Dear experts,

I have noticed my FCL has been almost zero on Monday and I start shocking my pool on Tue. Today my Lamotte Color Q shows FCL 5.2 but TCL is Hi or out of range. Question is, do I need to continue to shock my pool or is FCL of 5.2 good enough for now even though my CC got to be way up. I am using Ca Hypo to shock since CH is low and will tackle once I got my chlorine level stabilized.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Re: TCL shows Hi but FCL is 5.2 do i need to continue to sho

heanchin said:
Dear experts,

I have noticed my FCL has been almost zero on Monday and I start shocking my pool on Tue. Today my Lamotte Color Q shows FCL 5.2 but TCL is Hi or out of range. Question is, do I need to continue to shock my pool or is FCL of 5.2 good enough for now even though my CC got to be way up. I am using Ca Hypo to shock since CH is low and will tackle once I got my chlorine level stabilized.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

EDIT - I just realized this was 2 months old! Sorry folks. I was tired and distracted... when I posted. Ignore.
What is your CYA? Can you post full test results? What is the upper range for that meter?
Sent via Tapatalk...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.