Just started a brand new pool build here in southern Ca. Been aching for this day for a while. Been a leech on TFP for the past month for information. You guys save noobs like me tons of money and headaches with your advice and experience. Here's what I'm getting
- 22x36 inground freeform SWP
- Baja step for lounge chairs and umbrella in water
- shotcrete with stonescapes quartz
- custom 12x6 grotto with waterfall feature. Seating for 4 and drink ledges inside.
- ledger stone backing of pool with concrete pour and place coping
- 1100 sq ft colored/stamped concrete for decking
- 6 jet inground spa with spillover over the pool
- 3 returns
- 1 pentair AD 15 skimmer
- 1 pentair quad DE 100 filter
- 1 pentair intelliflo VS 3HP pump
- 1 pentair mastertemp 400k btu heater
- 1 intellichlor saltwater system
- 2 regular lights in the pool and 1 in spa
All this for $55k. Good deal? Thoughts/opinions on the set up? Anything to make it better?
Here is a pic of the beginning from the top of my property.