Prayers and support needed

Feb 10, 2008
Gilbert AZ
A good friend of mine (Fawn 24 yrs old) has been sick for the past 2 weeks. She was admitted to the hospital yesterday for testing with her battle with anemia. I know none of you know her but we could really use your support.
Thanks

We will be praying for your friend, her family and her friends to give her health and strength. It doesn't matter that we don't know her, we can all pitch in and pray for her speedy recovery. Thank you for asking!

meatloaf said:
A good friend of mine (Fawn 24 yrs old) has been sick for the past 2 weeks. She was admitted to the hospital yesterday for testing with her battle with anemia. I know none of you know her but we could really use your support.
Thanks

How is Fawn doing?

She is doing much better. Thanks for asking. She spent 3 days in the hospital. After many tests they determined in was not due to the anemia but a bad valve in her heart. (some of the info I was given was wrong) At this point she is on medication and was told to remain active. If things due not improve, she may need a pacemaker. I think she will return to work next week. Thanks again.

Well that's great news that they found out what the problem is! We'll keep her in our prayers for a great outcome!

That is just wonderful to hear meatloaf.

Sorry I missed the prayer request, I finally checked this forum out for the 1st time a few days ago.
But I'm prayer for her anyway, she'll still need prayers nonetheless. :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.