Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Prayers and support needed

1. Back To Top    #1

Prayers and support needed

A good friend of mine (Fawn 24 yrs old) has been sick for the past 2 weeks. She was admitted to the hospital yesterday for testing with her battle with anemia. I know none of you know her but we could really use your support.
    Thanks
    My pool is a 10,500 gallon (420 Sq Ft ) kidney shape. A hand made sheer decent waterfeature. STA-RITE HRPB30, Sand filter 30" 98 GPM,
    1 HP Maxi-Glas 2 pump, BBB Method, Taylor K-2005 test kit, 50 Watt 12V low-voltage pond light illuminates the pool at night for a nice soft glow.
    250 gallon stand-alone hot tub. Got it FREE!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Prayers and support needed

We will be praying for your friend, her family and her friends to give her health and strength. It doesn't matter that we don't know her, we can all pitch in and pray for her speedy recovery. Thank you for asking!
    Helen
    Dallas Area, 16,000 gal IG, Easytouch 8 computer, Intelliflo 3HP Variable Speed pool pump, Pentair Smart Pump 4x160, Pentair 3/4 HP Booster Pump, FNS 60 DE 60, Mastertemp 400, Rainbow 320, Dual Timer w/ freeze protection, Intellichor SWG, TF100 Test Kit, POOL FILLED AUG 3, 2012, ORDER YOUR TF100 KIT FROM http://tftestkits.net
    http://www.troublefreepool.com/under...ie-t49936.html

3. Back To Top    #3

I'm aligned that she has a complete and full recovery.
    16,000 gallon outdoor in-ground 16'x32' plaster pool; Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; Pentair IntelliTouch i9+3s control system; Jandy CL-340 square foot cartridge filter
    12 Fafco solar panels; Purex Triton PowerMax 250 natural gas heater (200,000 BTU/hr output); automatic electric pool safety cover; 4-wheel pressure-side "The Pool Cleaner"

4. Back To Top    #4

Sendin' ya the light too
    In ground extended Grecian, 22,000 gal, Hayward 220t sand filter, vinyl liner, dolphin m4 supreme.
    If TFP has helped you, please click to SUPPORT TFP!
    Helpful Links:
    GET A TEST KIT Chlorine/CYA Chart How to SLAM About Metals & Stains

5. Back To Top    #5

Joining the praying pool folks
    22'x40' IG, Freeform, 26K gal, Vinyl liner pool(2011), three returns plus two step jets, one slide, two skimmers, two LED lights, Stamped Concrete with Aqua PL-Plus Automation panel, Pentair Intelliflo VS, Hayward Pro Series High Rate Sand Filter 500lb, Hayward Turbo Cell T-Cell 15 (SWG) Smart Pool Scrubber60 Robotic Pool Vac.

6. Back To Top    #6

Prayers sent
    23,000 gal IG Plaster 1989
    Purex Triton FNS Plus DE Filter Model FSNP 60
    1 Hp pump, Polaris 380 w/booster pump
    700 Gal Spa
    Laars Lite Heater T-F 100 Test Kit

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by meatloaf
    A good friend of mine (Fawn 24 yrs old) has been sick for the past 2 weeks. She was admitted to the hospital yesterday for testing with her battle with anemia. I know none of you know her but we could really use your support.
    Thanks
    How is Fawn doing?
    Helen
    Dallas Area, 16,000 gal IG, Easytouch 8 computer, Intelliflo 3HP Variable Speed pool pump, Pentair Smart Pump 4x160, Pentair 3/4 HP Booster Pump, FNS 60 DE 60, Mastertemp 400, Rainbow 320, Dual Timer w/ freeze protection, Intellichor SWG, TF100 Test Kit, POOL FILLED AUG 3, 2012, ORDER YOUR TF100 KIT FROM http://tftestkits.net

8. Back To Top    #8

She is doing much better. Thanks for asking. She spent 3 days in the hospital. After many tests they determined in was not due to the anemia but a bad valve in her heart. (some of the info I was given was wrong) At this point she is on medication and was told to remain active. If things due not improve, she may need a pacemaker. I think she will return to work next week. Thanks again.
    My pool is a 10,500 gallon (420 Sq Ft ) kidney shape. A hand made sheer decent waterfeature. STA-RITE HRPB30, Sand filter 30" 98 GPM,
    1 HP Maxi-Glas 2 pump, BBB Method, Taylor K-2005 test kit, 50 Watt 12V low-voltage pond light illuminates the pool at night for a nice soft glow.

9. Back To Top    #9

Well that's great news that they found out what the problem is! We'll keep her in our prayers for a great outcome!
    Helen

10. Back To Top    #10

That is just wonderful to hear meatloaf.

Sorry I missed the prayer request, I finally checked this forum out for the 1st time a few days ago.
    But I'm prayer for her anyway, she'll still need prayers nonetheless.
    Thanks for reading... - Tony
    Da' Pool: Intex 15'x42" 3284gal AGP EasySet (Inflatable Ring) - (Summer 2014: 27' round EW /w 6.5' deep end @ 22,500gal)
    Pump & Cart Mod: 1000gph Cart. 5ft² - 2 nylons, 24/7 OP. Traps bugs/bits, lasts longer/cleans easier = Happier Pool Owner!!
    The Bible for a "Trouble Free Pool" life = PoolSchool, the BBB method a TF100 test kit(Recommend Kits Compared). - Cleaning a Sand Filter
    Water looks like GLASS, if yours doesn't...SLAM IT! Feels nice and never been happier!!! :D

11. Back To Top    #11

I don't have all the info yet but I understand she will be off work for another week. Thank you all.