We recently bought a house with a pool, and so far, we've been using the solar system for heat. Now that it's getting colder, we decided to fire up the propane heater to supplement the solar.
Once we get it lit, it initially runs for a few minutes (3?) and then begins to cycle on and off -about 30 seconds on, followed by 10 seconds off.
I suspect it is a high limit switch issue. When I get home tonight, I'm going to check the vent/chimney for obstruction/constriction.
So, if the vent/chimney is clear:
1) how do I determine if it is a high limit switch issue?
2) if that is the issue, is it easy enough to order a part online and replace it myself?
Thanks in advance,