LifeTime Supporter
Jun 27, 2012
Lafayette, Ca / USA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
The previous 2-pack of MA that I bought at Leslie's Pools was clear ... Last week I had to get another 2-pack. When I pulled them out of the box, they were sort of Yellow looking ... Is that normal? or did they go bad in-store, if that is possible. Should I return them or is it OK to use them? Thanks

Why is it I keep hearing this everytime I see this thread...

[youtube:3hpkusiz]BGcH49z9fNw[/youtube:3hpkusiz]

I also imagine a couple of bottles of MA hanging out and smoking on the street corner... but I've got an overactive imagination.

y_not said:
UnderWaterVanya said:
I also imagine a couple of bottles of MA hanging out and smoking on the street corner... but I've got an overactive imagination.
OMG!!!! That's hilarious, that comment caused a serious, good LOL there. :lol:

I'm glad you liked it - happy to bring a smile to someone down with the flu! I'm not 100% certain but I think the lyrics displayed have errors - which adds to the hilarity for me.

UnderWaterVanya said:
I'm glad you liked it - happy to bring a smile to someone down with the flu! I'm not 100% certain but I think the lyrics displayed have errors - which adds to the hilarity for me.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'm always up for a good laugh, unless I'm on my knees in pain or something similar.
BTW, starting to feel quite a bit better, mostly just out of energy now.
I'll be jiggered if I'm missing Sunday morning service and hangin' out /w the boys though. ;)

Yeah I saw those errors, HAHA!
*Look at me, I'm so bad I mess up the lyrics. LOL

You're too funny, keep it rockin' man! :punkrock:

PS...
imrodee, Plus one to your post too.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.