Aqua blue Penblesheen

Bobba

May 7, 2011
We are having our 13 year old plaster pool refinished with Pebblesheen in a ,couple weeks and would appreciate any photos of aqua blue pools. Actually hoping for a windex type look.
Thanks

"Windexy" is just how I have heard some refer to it. Looking at the little Pebblesheen samples I believe it is the most blue mix if that makes sense. Really looking to stay away from any green or grey. The whites look nice but might show any stains more readily. The tile we are leaning towards is NPT Raku Cobalt. Any input on tile would also be appreciated!

Thanks for posting the photos! Both of these pools are beautiful. The color is exactly what I am hoping for. The installer will give me a job or two to go look at but only after I've signed a basic contract to go with them. I can kind of understand this as there are 2 Pebblesheen installers in the area.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.