Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aqua blue Penblesheen

1. Back To Top    #1

Aqua blue Penblesheen

We are having our 13 year old plaster pool refinished with Pebblesheen in a ,couple weeks and would appreciate any photos of aqua blue pools. Actually hoping for a windex type look.
    Thanks

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Aqua blue Penblesheen

Hey, we just redid our pool in aqua blue pebble sheen and are very happy with the color. I'll try to post a couple pics in the next few days...
    Charlotte, North Carolina, 30k, in-ground concrete (built 2001, remodeled 4/2012), PebbleSheen Blue Aqua, Polaris 360, Jandy 1.0 HP Dual Speed Stealth Pump, Stenner Pump 45MHP2 220v - 1/4" black tubing mounted on 15 gallon UV Gray tank, Jandy CV340 CF, CMP deck jets x6. TF-100.

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

certainly not windex.
    A little more aqua (turquoise). Little grey in shallow areas.
    My favorite sheen color. I will put a couple of pics together for you.

4. Back To Top    #4

"Windexy" is just how I have heard some refer to it. Looking at the little Pebblesheen samples I believe it is the most blue mix if that makes sense. Really looking to stay away from any green or grey. The whites look nice but might show any stains more readily. The tile we are leaning towards is NPT Raku Cobalt. Any input on tile would also be appreciated!

5. Back To Top    #5

[attachment=0:efa535b8]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347925045.099466.jpg[/attachment:efa535b8]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Charlotte, North Carolina, 30k, in-ground concrete (built 2001, remodeled 4/2012), PebbleSheen Blue Aqua, Polaris 360, Jandy 1.0 HP Dual Speed Stealth Pump, Stenner Pump 45MHP2 220v - 1/4" black tubing mounted on 15 gallon UV Gray tank, Jandy CV340 CF, CMP deck jets x6. TF-100.

6. Back To Top    #6

We chose Aqua Blue for the same reasons, we didn't want greys or greens. We are very happy with our choice. You can see a pic at the bottom of our build thread here: new-build-in-georgia-t40637.html

7. Back To Top    #7

Thanks for posting the photos! Both of these pools are beautiful. The color is exactly what I am hoping for. The installer will give me a job or two to go look at but only after I've signed a basic contract to go with them. I can kind of understand this as there are 2 Pebblesheen installers in the area.