New Build in MN

Sep 3, 2012
I have been following this site for a while and it really helped with our build. We signed our contract to put in a 18x36 inground pool the 1st week of July, but couldn't get started until the day after Labor Day. Our powerline went across our backyard and it took our power company 8 weeks to move it.

Here are our pool specs:

Built in MN
Used Paragon Pools and Spas - They did a great job as you will see in the following pictures.
18x36 Inground
Hayward SwimClear C4030
Rheem P-M266
Hayward Aqua Rite Salt System
Hayward 2 Stage 1.5 HP pump
Polaris 380 w/ booster pump
ColorLogic 4.0 LED
Autocover

I was hoping to post every day during the build, but the crew was moving so fast, that I had stuff to move every night to keep up with them. As I said, we started on Sept 4th and by the 14th, everything is done except for the autocover, diving board, handrails, grass for landscaping and some fence work.

Here are the photos of our build, I hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• 5th Build Day.JPG
    5th Build Day.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 251
  • End of 2nd day.JPG
    End of 2nd day.JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 241
  • 1st Day of the build.JPG
    1st Day of the build.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 241
Our PB and his team have been great. Here are a couple of more pictures.

Attachments

• End of 8th Day.JPG
    End of 8th Day.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 237
  • Morning of the 7th Day.JPG
    Morning of the 7th Day.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 237
  • 6th Build Day.JPG
    6th Build Day.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 237
Everything is done except for sod, autocover, diving board, handrails and fence work. These items will be done in the next 2 weeks, we need to have the sprinkler system reinstalled. I will post final pictures when we are done. The weather was 80 yesterday and suppsed to be the same today. Time to go enjoy our new pool and backyard.

Attachments

• 10th Day for the start.JPG
    10th Day for the start.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 238
  • 10th Day from the start #1.JPG
    10th Day from the start #1.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 237
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.