Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Build in MN

1. Back To Top    #1

New Build in MN

I have been following this site for a while and it really helped with our build. We signed our contract to put in a 18x36 inground pool the 1st week of July, but couldn't get started until the day after Labor Day. Our powerline went across our backyard and it took our power company 8 weeks to move it.

Here are our pool specs:

Built in MN
    Used Paragon Pools and Spas - They did a great job as you will see in the following pictures.
    18x36 Inground
    Hayward SwimClear C4030
    Rheem P-M266
    Hayward Aqua Rite Salt System
    Hayward 2 Stage 1.5 HP pump
    Polaris 380 w/ booster pump
    ColorLogic 4.0 LED
    Autocover

I was hoping to post every day during the build, but the crew was moving so fast, that I had stuff to move every night to keep up with them. As I said, we started on Sept 4th and by the 14th, everything is done except for the autocover, diving board, handrails, grass for landscaping and some fence work.

Here are the photos of our build, I hope you enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New Build in MN

Our PB and his team have been great. Here are a couple of more pictures.

3. Back To Top    #3

Everything is done except for sod, autocover, diving board, handrails and fence work. These items will be done in the next 2 weeks, we need to have the sprinkler system reinstalled. I will post final pictures when we are done. The weather was 80 yesterday and suppsed to be the same today. Time to go enjoy our new pool and backyard.

4. Back To Top    #4

Looks great. Nice landscaping.
    23,000 gal IG Plaster 1989
    Purex Triton FNS Plus DE Filter Model FSNP 60
    1 Hp pump, Polaris 380 w/booster pump
    700 Gal Spa
    Laars Lite Heater T-F 100 Test Kit

5. Back To Top    #5

Looks great......umm, what's that round metal thing, aren't those cattle watering tanks? You got cattle in your yard?
    20' X 54" Sharkline Matrix Resin AGP, 9400 Gallons, Sta-Rite 1 HP Dynamo Pump, 150 lb Pentair Sand Filter, Gorilla Pad,
    Foam Cove, Taylor K-2006 kit, BBB method, 8'X20' Fafco Sunsaver Hard Plumb, DIY Fountain, Margarittaville Fiji

My Build: one-man-one-pool-and-one-deck-agp-pics-t37172.html
    My Build 'To-Do' List for other DIY'ers: my-pool-build-list-t40249.html?hilit=list

6. Back To Top    #6

Yes,those are cattle watering tanks. My wife is going to use the for water plants and fish. She likes the look and has made it work before, I will post pictures I the spring

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by dolson91
    Yes,those are cattle watering tanks. My wife is going to use the for water plants and fish. She likes the look and has made it work before, I will post pictures I the spring

I thought maybe it was going to be the spa!!
    Blaine

50' x 22' 27k gal shotcrete freeform, 2hp 2 sp Pentair Whisperflo, Pool Pilot RC-52 SWCG, Pentair TR 100 sand filter, Polaris 280, 2 Pentair Intellibrite LED lights with controller, french gray plaster, Butterfield U-20 "smoke"integral colored salt finish concrete cantilever deck on one side, flagstone coping on the other.

My pool build:
    osage-hills-pool-build-t50526.html