Charlotte/Gastonia/Matthews NC recommendation please

I have a 11,000 gallon, gunnite inground pool, and need a new pump installed. Possibly a bit of easy replumbing as well.

Can anyone recommend a good pool service and repair company in the Charlotte/Gastonia/Matthews area? I don't care if it's a one man team, or a large company. I need a service person who will call me back when he promises. One who doesn't forget to write me up a 10 minute quote, and then takes a week to do so after I've called three times. Most importantly, one who tells me that he can fix an issue competently, and can actually make good on that.

Sorry for the vent. I'm happy to pay someone to do quality work without the need to babysit them.
The wonderful guy we used to employ changed professions, and we've since tested out a few nightmares disguised as professionals. :-D

I'd be interested also. I hired a guy to inspect the pool we bought - we specifically asked to be there during the inspection. He showed up 3 hours early and did not call us. He lost all chances at doing any work for us due to that.

I need someone familiar with PVC and pools at some point to help me redo some of my pad plumbing.

Have you tried Angie's List? I'm a member and I have had pretty good luck using them when I have nothing else to go on. PM me and maybe we can compare noted. I'm in Mint Hill.

- Sent using Tapatalk

Sorry to make a revive of a post but, Sky Blue Pools is super trustworthy. We have used them for all of our clients in the area. Call Skyler he is the owner and actually gives you his personal number upon request. He is a veteran and I have never had a issue with a customer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.