Taylor Complete FAS-DPD K-2006

Sep 10, 2012
Tampa, Fl.
Found the above "Subject" test kit on E-bay for $57.95 with free shipping. Is that a good price?

Any preferred seller you all can recommend to purchase such a kit? Have been depending on a local pool store for my water chemistry, but it is not working out. Have the time and need to take this project on myself. Look forward to some advice/recommendation. Thanks.

Sounds like a decent price, but beware. They only give you enough reagent for maybe 4 CYA tests.

A TF100 costs more, but comes with larger quantities. And a bigger box, which will hold extra tubes and a speedstir. I know this firsthand.

Either kit uses the same tests, same reagents.

tftestkits.net also sells the K2006 ... slightly cheaper although have to add shipping. Check out their prices for both kits ... the owner of this forum also runs that business ... So support is appreciated if you like the forum.

Posted from my Droid with Tapatalk ... sorry if my response is short ;)

Go ahead and get the bigger kit. You can find the link to the tests kits in my siggy. You WILL end up paying more in the end due to having to order and pay shipping on the refills if you buy the smaller kits.

Kim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.