To remove dirt or leave it?

Jun 14, 2012
Blaine, MN
Our yard is really flat and the soil is very sandy. After the install last fall, the guy said to back fill up to the top of the supports. I did this as shown in the picture.

And after reading more posts here, I am wondering if I should pull the dirt back to keep it from rusting in the future as I did for one section. Any input?

Nope, haven't been at the computer for 13 days, but was hoping someone would answer the question w/out my posting pictures. But I guess I need pictures.

Here's hoping this works.

615062_4713437597904_901717949_o.jpg

194399_4713440557978_12554242_o.jpg

:hammer: Why am I getting a red x showing for my images? I'm trying to get it uploaded from photobucket. The first way with just the URL took me to one picture and then when I hit the back arrow to go to the next picture it said I was "expired". So then I tried inserting it in between img and that gets me the red x.

I can't see them. Looks like they are redirecting through Facebook and not just from Photobucket. Even the links are asking for a password which is probably why the direct input of the pictures is showing an X.

Posted from my Droid with Tapatalk ... sorry if my response is short ;)

I tried to do as Butterfly did, but apparently my phone was behaving differently than my PC as I can go to the links from here. Oh, well, hopefully someone with AG experience can comment.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
You shouldn't need to pile the soil up like that, it will encourage rusting in the wall and there's no purpose to it if the inside was installed properly.
If your trying to fill in an area of slope that was dug down for the pool, there are better alternatives to shed water.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.