Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: First Post - New Pool Owner, Keller TX

1. Back To Top    #1

Keller, TX

First Post - New Pool Owner, Keller TX

After reading, reading & more reading here at TFP, I finally decided to post up our pool & say hello! Our pool was completed in July & we have been swimming almost every day since! Kind of sad to see the temps falling outdoors, as it means less pool time - but then again, we do have the spa! Anyhow here's an HDR photo of our pool! And thanks to all the posts here on the forum that has helped me immensely so far!

Pool Specs:
    10,000 saltwater pool/spa
    Hayward pump & accessories

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: First Post - New Pool Owner, Keller TX

Hi Neighbor! Nice looking pool!
    25k gallon inground plaster with hayward pumps, waterfall, beach entry with 2 bubblers, deep-water seating bowl, diving board and attached spa with heater and blower = Heaven on Earth!

3. Back To Top    #3

Hey neighbor!! Your pool is beautiful!! We've just had our a month too. But, ohhh, what a fun month! I don't even care how hot it is outside anymore!
    Dallas Area, 16,000 gal IG, Easytouch 8 computer, Intelliflo 3HP Variable Speed pool pump, Pentair Smart Pump 4x160, Pentair 3/4 HP Booster Pump, FNS 60 DE 60, Mastertemp 400, Rainbow 320, Dual Timer w/ freeze protection, Intellichor SWG, TF100 Test Kit, POOL FILLED AUG 3, 2012, ORDER YOUR TF100 KIT FROM

4. Back To Top    #4

Welcome, welcome from Allen TX. Just came out of our pool and to cooler weather I say phbtpbtbptbt!
    I laugh—to disguise the tears.
    Size 15,000 gal 510′² | Filtration DE 48′² | Sanitation SWG+O₃ | Placement in-ground (IG) | Finish pebble
    Pumps Intelliflo VS+SVRS main WhisperFlo WF-28 feature | Location Dallas TX US (33ºN 97ºW)

5. Back To Top    #5
    South Carolina

Gorgeous pool and surrounds

Welcome to the forum
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!