Hi, my name is Tracie, I am new to this forum. We recently had our pool start to turn green there was lots of stuff building on the bottom, so I thought we had algae growing. So I went to pool store and had water tested. They told me to shock it good and the alkalinity was off. I added the stuff she told me too no change. Then two days later took sample to different pool place, they said pool needed to be shocked harder so added 4 gallons more of liquid chlorine, algecide, and stuff to lower ph, because it was high. Then no change, we checked filter and found a hole in one of our DE filters. So we cleaned all that out changed filter that had hole, put it all back together. Added fresh DE. Now pool is starting to look clear again! but..... When I have my hands in water they get a tingly feeling. And my daughter had a rash on her leg last night where the pool water hit her leg while we were working on it, and my husband had chemical reaction looking rash on his arm after sticking his arm down in the pool. I listed every chemical we put in. I did go heavy on Algecide. We have a 23000 gallon pool, and I put in 20 oz of algecide 30. I thought we had algae growing. Did I mess it up? Do we have a chemical reaction going on in the pool, and if so how do I fix it? Tanks for your time to read and respond!