stainless steel brushes

Apr 21, 2010
Parrish, FL
I have the smaller stainless steel brush I got at pinch a penney. After some use I noticed a piece of bristle in the bottom of the pool 2 or 3 times. One stuck in our grandsons foot. I'm not sure of the brand but did I just end up with a cheap brush or is that more common with steel brushes? Will I have that issue with a combo brush also? Using it on pebbletec.

Mike

I lose bristles out of my small "algae" brush. It's maybe 6" wide and has some stiff bristles. The wide brush doesn't seem to lose them, and I haven't noticed any bald spots on the wall whale nylon brush. I suspect it's just a cheap brush, or the bristles are too stiff and they break instead of flexing. I stopped using it.

It is inevitable to not have bristles fall out, especially with time. Things can make it happen faster though, like leaving it in the sun, or heavy usage. The quality might be a question but I have used a Brush from Leslies and a Brush from Sams they lasted the same. :cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.