DE filter broken grids: How serious?

Beez

LifeTime Supporter
May 19, 2009
Dallas, TX
So, while servicing the filter today I managed to break several grids. All broken in the same location: at the top of the grid, in the middle. I *think* this part is just structural...am I right? If so, the breaks would be no big deal. Filter seems to be functioning normally, but just wanted to run it by the board to see how bad I screwed up.
[attachment=0:tn6pn31y]grid.jpg[/attachment:tn6pn31y]
Thanks.

Attachments

• grid.jpg
    grid.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 48
As long as the fabric is intact, it should continue to work. I found all 8 of the grids broken in the filter at my current house ... seemed to still work for awhile until the interface crushed and it be came impossible to reassemble.

Posted from my Droid with Tapatalk ... sorry if my response is short ;)

jblizzle said:
As long as the fabric is intact, it should continue to work. I found all 8 of the grids broken in the filter at my current house ... seemed to still work for awhile until the interface crushed and it be came impossible to reassemble.

Posted from my Droid with Tapatalk ... sorry if my response is short ;)
Thanks for the response! That's what I thought...it's just a little piece that is broken.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.