New here to this site

nomad26

LifeTime Supporter
Sep 2, 2012
Hi
I am Mark .
I live in Sunny California ,and am new to the site .
I discovered it by searching on google.
I used to try and acquire my information from another site called Ask Allen or something like that.
I have a small 8 thousand gallon viking fiberglass pool.
After 8 years of not paying close attention to it and at times being very frustrated with the maintenance I think I am ready to learn the steps to get this pool back in shape.
I guess I will list my problems when I sign up as a supporter and not here since this is just for introductions.
Happy to have found this place and hope it makes my pool maintenance easier. :wave:
Mark

Hi, Mark,

Welcome to the forum. :lol: We certainly hope you do become a supporter but it is not a requirement to ask questions. Just pick out the forum that suits you (usually "getting started") and ask away. You will get lots of help from some very experienced folks.

You will almost surely be referred to Pool School to assist you in your learning process.

duraleigh said:
Hi, Mark,

Welcome to the forum. :lol: We certainly hope you do become a supporter but it is not a requirement to ask questions. Just pick out the forum that suits you (usually "getting started") and ask away. You will get lots of help from some very experienced folks.

You will almost surely be referred to Pool School to assist you in your learning process.
Thanks Dave
I have already started my questions
Mark