Pools not finished but I AM ready!!!!

Watson

Aug 1, 2012
Dallas
So below is a picture of my pool and it is about 4 weeks from being done.

I have read through the Pool School multiple times, read endless threads until my eyes have turned to dry husks, and I have my TF-100 on the way.

I feel that from day one thanks to this site and it's members I will be able to control my pool with the BBB method and not be a slave to the Pool stores. Thank you so much everyone. :party:

pool001.jpg

Welcome to the forum. :lol: Nice looking pool. Just needs some plaster and some nice, blue water!! :lol:

Just for practice, test your fill water when your kit gets in and post those results. That'll give you an even further head start.

duraleigh said:
Just for practice, test your fill water when your kit gets in and post those results. That'll give you an even further head start.

That is the plan. A guy I work with used the same pool company to build his pool last year. Once the pool was filled up they came out to get him started and dumped a bunch of stuff that, at the time, he did not understand into his pool.

Long story short his calcium levels were WAY too high after and he had a heck of a time getting them down. Thankfully allot of rain over last winter helped him out as his pool overflowed a few times and his calcium is reasonable now.

I am not going to let them dump a bunch of stuff in my pool that is not needed. I don't want to fight with the build ups that he had too.

Greg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.