Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pools not finished but I AM ready!!!!

1. Back To Top    #1

Pools not finished but I AM ready!!!!

So below is a picture of my pool and it is about 4 weeks from being done.

I have read through the Pool School multiple times, read endless threads until my eyes have turned to dry husks, and I have my TF-100 on the way.

I feel that from day one thanks to this site and it's members I will be able to control my pool with the BBB method and not be a slave to the Pool stores. Thank you so much everyone.

--

Greg Watson

15,500 Gallon Freeform IG Martinique Luna Quarts Pool, Jandy CL580 Cartridge Filter, Jandy Stealth Pump, Rainbow 320 Inline Chlorinator and Polaris 280 Pool Cleaner

--

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Pools not finished but I AM ready!!!!

Welcome to the forum. Nice looking pool. Just needs some plaster and some nice, blue water!!

Just for practice, test your fill water when your kit gets in and post those results. That'll give you an even further head start.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by duraleigh
    Just for practice, test your fill water when your kit gets in and post those results. That'll give you an even further head start.
    That is the plan. A guy I work with used the same pool company to build his pool last year. Once the pool was filled up they came out to get him started and dumped a bunch of stuff that, at the time, he did not understand into his pool.

Long story short his calcium levels were WAY too high after and he had a heck of a time getting them down. Thankfully allot of rain over last winter helped him out as his pool overflowed a few times and his calcium is reasonable now.

I am not going to let them dump a bunch of stuff in my pool that is not needed. I don't want to fight with the build ups that he had too.

Greg
    --

Greg Watson

15,500 Gallon Freeform IG Martinique Luna Quarts Pool, Jandy CL580 Cartridge Filter, Jandy Stealth Pump, Rainbow 320 Inline Chlorinator and Polaris 280 Pool Cleaner

--

4. Back To Top    #4

Pump is in and they are doing electrical today
    --

Greg Watson

--