New to the forum

Sep 1, 2012
3 times is not a charm. Just had a pool built and its been a pain in the you know what. Rain delayed the dig for 2 weeks. Finally got started dug rebar plumbing an gunite all in one week then it sat for 3 weeks, my yard was trashed. We went with Quartzscape Barbados Blue plaster with flagstone coping and Kool Deck. Problems, the kool deck is already stained and chipped, about 30% of the flagstone coping pieces sound loose when you tap on them and the plaster looks like s$#@. My yard had a pretty steep grade so on side of the pool and decking is a foot or more out of the ground and of course they didn't re sod so its rained again and the sand they built it up with has wash away. My main concern is the plaster, they did an acid bath after we filled 2 weeks ago and it still looks like s$#@ and there are areas on the bottom that are super rough. This pool builder has a good reputation in my area.
The guy who did our start up is suppose to come back next week and do another acid bath. I sure hope this all turns out right!
Sorry for the venting!!!!!!!!! Thanks!