I understand that liquid chlorine will help keep cya low, as opposed to using pucks, so we are headed that way
We've got a 30,000 gallon pool that has had a persistent algae problem for years, and high cya.
So as the season closes we want to transition to liquid chlorine. I suppose it's the same as 12% liquid shock.
Other than just pouring in the required amounts, and balancing the pool chemistry maybe twice a week, is there anything special that one needs to know about using the liquid shock?
I assume that it can be used in conjunction with pucks if needed?