Plumbing and next payment

durango118

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 21, 2012
Hi
My build was started Monday. The plumbers have come and done most of the plumbing as far as I can see.

The PB's office is asking for the payment, however I don't see any of the plumbing for the spa except for infloor cleaning. There is no plumbing for any of the jets. This is a raised spa, would that make a difference as to when the plumbing for that gets done? Like after the steel goes in?

Thanks in advance.

For a spa, it is usually easier to plumb after the rebar is in place so it can support the pipes. Also, it is much harder to rebar after the plumbing is in so it works both ways. But they should have specified what was suppose to be done for each payment.

Thanks mas985!
The payment schedule says "after plumbing" but it didn't say that the spa would be done after the rebar (which by the way, was done today).
The owner of the pool company actually called me this afternoon and explained it just as you have.
Thanks again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.