Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Dolphin Atlantis

1. Back To Top    #1

Dolphin Atlantis

My Dirt Devel Pro V has seen it's last day. I am thinking about upgrading to the Dolphin Atlantis.

Anyone have one of these? If so, what is your opnion?

Or, any other suggestions?
    Installed Sept 2008. 18 x 36 Flatback Kidney Radiant, Vinyl liner 25,000 inground, Hayward Max-Flo 1 HP Pool Pump SP2807X10 (runs 24/7) , Hayward Pro-Series High Rate Sand Filter Model #S244T, Hayward Heat Pro, Frog chlorinator is turned off, TF-100 Test kit

Location is Toronto, Ohio, overlooking the Mighty Ohio River. My river days are done. Sold the boat and Waverunner and now prefer a pool over the river.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Dolphin Atlantis

Did you happen to pick one of these up? If so, how has it worked out for you?

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Dolphin Atlantis

I did get a Dolphin Atlantis after doing some research. And, I got a great year end price! As for it's performance, I absolutely LOVE IT!.

I get up in the morning, head to the pool to do a water test, and put the Dolphin in for a morning cleaning. You simply plug it in, put it in the water, and 2 hrs later, it is done. No more hoses, turning the pump on and off, and vacuuming! All I have to do is take the Dolphin out of the water and clean out the cloth collection bag. I ordered an additional collection bag so I could swap them out after each use. I also bought a carrier for storage and transporting.

It was well worth the investment.
    Installed Sept 2008. 18 x 36 Flatback Kidney Radiant, Vinyl liner 25,000 inground, Hayward Max-Flo 1 HP Pool Pump SP2807X10 (runs 24/7) , Hayward Pro-Series High Rate Sand Filter Model #S244T, Hayward Heat Pro, Frog chlorinator is turned off, TF-100 Test kit

Location is Toronto, Ohio, overlooking the Mighty Ohio River. My river days are done. Sold the boat and Waverunner and now prefer a pool over the river.