Greetings and THANK YOU from Alabama

LauraJ

Gold Supporter
May 23, 2012
Tuscaloosa, AL
There is no way I can express how grateful I am to this forum and its members. Because of you, I have turned my backyard disaster into the neighborhood paradise.

“You can keep the house” meant that I unexpectedly became the owner of a 6 year old 10,000 gallon in-ground fiberglass pool. My instructions consisted of a list of websites to order Polaris parts when it stopped working and the location of the pool store if I had any questions. Since then, I have experienced about every catastrophe possible – some of which I caused; some I didn’t, but thought I did. However, I have emerged as a darn good water chemist and equipment tech. My goal now is relaxing and enjoying what I have rather than obsessing and striving for the perfectly balanced water. All the credit goes to this community, though. Without you, I would still be scared and frustrated with my fiberglass pond.

Thank you for the welcome!

The only recent picture I have on this computer (I'm at work :oops: ) is one I took while I was working on my landscaping, so I apologize for all the limbs on the deck. When I get some better ones, I'll post them.

I'm still learning how to add attachments, so in case it didn't work, here's the link to it...
http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg6 ... f05fca.jpg

Attachments

• iBackyard.JPG
    iBackyard.JPG
    199 KB · Views: 47