Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Newest Additon to the pool area

1. Back To Top    #1

Newest Additon to the pool area

Back in March I saw this clock/temp/humidty gage at Sears. I waited until it went on the clearance rack, at the end of July. I managed to snag the last one, the display model. I just got it set up last week. I am hoping to get a couple of low-voltage spots to shine up on it, so I can check the time at night.[attachment=0:kvpyq9yu]clock.JPG[/attachment:kvpyq9yu]

And always double-check someone else's work. When I set it up and aligned the weather vane to North, things just didn't look right. It took me a a couple of mintues to figure out that Sears assembler put the E-W arm on backwards!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    10 year old 18x32 inground, vinyl liner 1 year old, 25,000 gallon Grecian, Hayward ST244 Sand Filter, 1hp Hayward pump, Diving board, Side Steps, Koolcrete decking located in middle [s:37hekvij]earth[/s:37hekvij] Georgia.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Newest Additon to the pool area

That's a nice clock. I guess it is the time of the year to search for those clearance items.
    16k 17X33 IG Vinyl(2000), Pentair Intellifo Variable Speed Pump(2006), Hayward Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG w/T9 cell(repl 7/2011), Hayward Natl Gas Heater, TF100 w/magnetic stirrer

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Newest Additon to the pool area

Thanks so much for posting this! I have been wanting an outdoor clock/temp gauge combo and now I know where to get it. Now I just have to decide between the one you have and this one:

http://www.sears.com/clock-with-plan...2&blockType=G2
    NEW POOL : 9 x 18, 48" deep - Bestway brand, 1 HP Intex 3200 Pump/Sand Filter Combo, Wanda the Whale, Hayward through wall skimmer (still in box)
    OLD POOL 5,100 Gallons, 9 x 19 used Splash a Round, Intex SWG, 1.5 HP Hayward Power Flow LX pump, Pentair Clean and Clear 150 sq. ft. filter, hard plumbed, Wanda the Whale,