Terre Haute indiana
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60
just closed the pool for the 32nd year, 1st full year of bbb. its the first year i can say have really enjoyed having a pool, it was not down one time for algae, shocking or any other reason,even the closing went easier than it usally does. thanks for all the advise and help. I'll keep on reading all the posts this winter and be sure I'll be back on here next spring. Thanks

Indiana has had it's share of early cool nights and rain showers the last couple of weeks that have really brought the water temps down.

We are managing to keep ours up a bit with our solar heat during the afternoon sun, but without it we would be considering closing early too. Hoping to get a couple of more swims before the season is really over. I think with the extreme heat and dryness this summer... it really feels cold all of the sudden.

I guess we aren't as brave as you are in Minnesota :)

REBARBEE said:
just closed the pool for the 32nd year, 1st full year of bbb. its the first year i can say have really enjoyed having a pool, it was not down one time for algae, shocking or any other reason,even the closing went easier than it usally does. thanks for all the advise and help. I'll keep on reading all the posts this winter and be sure I'll be back on here next spring. Thanks

Love this post!!! :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.