First Unread" not working on some browsers (Safari, Chrome)

UnderWaterVanya

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 14, 2012
Mint Hill, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
When I use Google Chrome and click the icon to jump to the first unread post in a thread it doesn't work. This also happens with Safari on my iPhone (I've sometimes use Tapatalk but find it bugs me sometimes... so I use the full web interface often on the phone).

Does anyone have insight into why this is and what if anything I can do to my end of things to fix this?

Re: "First Unread" not working on some browsers (Safari, Chr

Bama Rambler said:
I'm using the Android browser now & it works for me.

I have an iPhone and a Droid 2 Global - I agree the Android browser does seem to work great. I shouldn't say it is just anything except Internet Explorer - it's more complicated than that. Updated to reflect this.

Re: First Unread" not working on some browsers (Safari, Chro

Using firefox on a desktop if there is only one page, clicking on "first unread" takes me to TFP home page. If more than one page and I've read all of page one then it works fine. If more than one page but I haven't read all of page one it takes me to the top of page 2.

Re: First Unread" not working on some browsers (Safari, Chro

I'll check Firefox later. With Chrome and Safari it seems to get stuck on a particular post and when I click to go to the unread posts - I get taken to that same post.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.