Had my first Pool Party Friday!

May 17, 2012
Central Georgia
We had our company picnic at my house Friday afternoon. Kind of a big deal because the company President, our division VP and his wife came down from D.C. to join us. I had the pool sparkling clean for it. I got lots of positive feedback on how nice the water was. We had one adult and 10 kids in the pool, but a lot of people sitting around it. I had a good conversation with the Prez about the BBB method. He has a pool but has a pool service that maintains it for a boatload of money each month. He was impressed that you can just use walmart bleach, baking soda, and the occasional borax and get the water this clear.

Oh, I tested the water right before the party started and had a FC of 9 and the next morning it was an 8 with probably a tiny amount of CC (slightest color change with the reagent). I bumped it up to a 10 for Saturday and now it's back down to an 8 with no CC this morning.

I LOVE MY POOL! :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.