Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Above Ground Pool replacement Caps

1. Back To Top    #1

Above Ground Pool replacement Caps

[img]G:\DCIM\100OLYMP[/img][img]G:\DCIM\100OLYMP[/img]Has anyone ever seen top rail caps like these? I have searched all over the internet without any luck. I need 16 of these to replace old, worn out, broken caps. We bought this house 4 years ago, with the pool already set up. I'd estimate the pool is anywhere between 12 and 16 years old, and have no idea who the manufacturer was or who installed the pool. There are no markings anywhere on the caps to identify the manufacturer. I hope someone recognizes the distinct anchor design on the outside of these caps. Any information is greatly appreciated!!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Above Ground Pool replacement Caps

Quote Originally Posted by NoleDave40
    [img]G:\DCIM\100OLYMP[/img][img]G:\DCIM\100OLYMP[/img]Has anyone ever seen top rail caps like these? I have searched all over the internet without any luck. I need 16 of these to replace old, worn out, broken caps. We bought this house 4 years ago, with the pool already set up. I'd estimate the pool is anywhere between 12 and 16 years old, and have no idea who the manufacturer was or who installed the pool. There are no markings anywhere on the caps to identify the manufacturer. I hope someone recognizes the distinct anchor design on the outside of these caps. Any information is greatly appreciated!!
    Would be nice if you had link that we could click on.Your just upload picture to this subject..
    Leasure bay AG 24ft,52 in high.installed June of 1999. Hayworth S-180 T sand filter/Power-Flo Matrix 1horse 2 speed pump /Aqua Trol SWG/Using TF-100 Test Kit