AquaPure 1400 light stuck on "cell reversing"

Aug 25, 2012
SE FL
No error codes from my AquaPure 1400, but a stubborn light stuck on "cell reversing" - and no chlorine production.
I replaced the cell with the new version PLC1400. Btw, do I need to use that flow sensor interface clip?
I put a voltimeter on the unit - transformer read right but no current from the back board to the cell. Current is moving through the transformer and not going to the cell, right?
So, I replaced the back board.
Still - "cell reversing" and no chlorine!! Flow light is on also. Read-out flashes percentage and EC (it's hooked up to my One Touch).
Jandy service was less than useful.
Any ideas, short of buying a APUREM box?

Every time system powers off/on it should reverse from regular mode to cell reversing. If it doesn't board that cell connects to is failing. Every 5 hrs it switches also from reversing to not it's how the cell reverses polarity and cleans itself. If system is reading flow my guess is it's reversing polarity as well. Ec is external controller u have it hooked up to watermatic controller maybe c1900? If you don't have a controller that monitors ph/orp then u moved the jumper on the circuit board by accident it thinks it's hooked up to external controller. In auto mode when up arrow hit on a pure it should say ja in service mode Jo never Ec unless controller by orp ph feeder. U need to check jumper on board I'd call tech support and ask about that jumper

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.