Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Kudos to my husband!

1. Back To Top    #1
    NE Florida

Kudos to my husband!

I have been out of town for over a month due to my mother being in the hospital. With very little instruction being required, my wonderful husband of 21 years maintained our pool. He would work all day then come home, clean and vacuum the pool and balance the chemicals. I came home to a pool that was swim ready. He's a wonderful man and I love him very much! I think I will keep him!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
    Angie M.
    AG, 26' x 52" Intex Ultra Frame, vinyl, 14667 gal. And LOVING it!!! Hayward S15922S 1HP, 2SP pump and Hayward S220T Sand Filter. Hard plumbed with PVC, added second return, intex SWG, Hydro Pool widemouth skimmer. Set up in May 2012!
    N.E. Florida. TF100 - Best investment EVER! (Well, for the pool anyway)

2. Back To Top    #2
    Redmond, OR

Re: Kudos to my husband!

Aaaawww, that is just so totally awesome!!
    What a wonderful wife you are for appreciating his hard work. I'm sure you have told him, seeing as you went to the trouble to tell us here.

Sounds like a good idea, I don't think you should throw him back either.

Now go swimming and enjoy your pool together.
    Thanks for reading... - Tony
    Da' Pool: Intex 15'x42" 3284gal AGP EasySet (Inflatable Ring) - (Summer 2014: 27' round EW /w 6.5' deep end @ 22,500gal)
    Pump & Cart Mod: 1000gph Cart. 5ft² - 2 nylons, 24/7 OP. Traps bugs/bits, lasts longer/cleans easier = Happier Pool Owner!!
    The Bible for a "Trouble Free Pool" life = PoolSchool, the BBB method a TF100 test kit(Recommend Kits Compared). - Cleaning a Sand Filter
    Water looks like GLASS, if yours doesn't...SLAM IT! Feels nice and never been happier!!! :D