Resilience SWG Troubles

Aug 24, 2012
My Resilience PSC-3 SWG is approximately 5 years old and i'm on my second control box. The control box is no longer working and the company wants $500.00 for a replacement (they claim it's a discounted rate). Can anyone offer advice on replacement or possible repair? Thanks.

Mine is only 3 years old and looks like mine is out too. I have a green power light but no output showing on the % lights. SPS told me the same thing, $500 or they offered the new NEXAPURE for $690 which looks like a decent deal. I just don't want to do this every few years. Did you have the same symptoms?

Yes I do. As I stated earlier, this is my second control box and it only lasted 18 months. I would be very cautious in purchasing another product from this company. I'm hoping someone can inform me of a procedure or fix that I can perform on the control box to get it running again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.