Hubby came into bedroom this morning and asked if there was any reason he should be smelling chlorine in the kitchen. All pool chlorine was outside, and I checked the bleach bottle in the bathroom - no leaks and the lid was tight. He then told me he realized the smell was coming from the tap water, as he was filling the sink at the time. I tested it - 2.5ppm of total chlorine! (didn't test to see if it was all FC, or if some was CC.) They must have just treated it. Oh the joys of living 1/4 mile from the water treatment facility.