Just a funny observation between Pool stuff in the US/Europe

I've been reading this forum a lot, learning a lot, and something I noticed is that the pool stuff you guys in the USA have... all have crazy cool names, like Whisperflow, Aqua Logic, Power-Flo, etc etc.

While here in the EU, they don't give cool names to anything, rather just technical model numbers with a description. I guess Europe+area has a lot to learn when it comes to marketing, to add some extra cool into being a pool owner :)

I'm thinking of making a European pool equipment chart for the pool school, ie what is equivalent to the stuff in the US so european readers can find it here, etc.

Re: Just a funny observation between Pool stuff in the US/Eu

I prefer model numbers and meaningful acronims over "marketing fluff" names...in general they tell nothing (or very little) about the product...pumps seem to be one of the worst for this, probably because of all the variability in specing them (which also drives me crazy).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.