New Pool

shuye

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 7, 2012
Missouri City, TX
I've been reading on this site for a while and have a few questions. We have a pool under construction, with Wet Edge Satin Matrix being installed today and filling tomorrow - when should I start with the BBB method? I have ordered a TF-100 test kit and it should hopefully arrive any day now. I know that the PB will start up the pool with chemicals - should I wait until the break-in period is over before switching to BBB?

I will update my signature and post pictures tonight, but we have:

20 - 22,000 Gallon Inground Chlorine pool 13x38 rectangle with SPA, Wet Edge Satin Matrix Northshore Plum pebble, Flagstone coping and stack stone raised wall with 2 waterfalls.

Thanks,

Steve

Welcome to TFP.

You should start testing immediately. That way you'll know what's going on from the beginning.

You'll probably have to follow the PB's guidelines to preserve the warranty but you'll have an upper hand in knowing what to do.

Test your fill water as soon as it starts to go in. POst the results If you think you are ready for BBB (with our help), see if PB will give you credit for the chemistry he intended to put in and you can do it yourself.

If he goes ahead with chemistry, be sure to make note of what and how much he puts in.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.