Where to Buy Liquid Chlorine in the Dallas / Fort Worth Area

twodogs02

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 11, 2012
Hello everyone!

My mother is getting bad advise from her pool store. Today her CYA was at 74 and the pool store sent her home with more Trichloro granular and algae bombs to combat the green problem she has. I told her to go by liquid chlorine and she tells me you can't buy liquid chlorine where she lives (Hurst, TX).

Is this true, I live in NY and have no idea? A quick search on Walmart for the HTH liquid chlorine two pack says not sold near her. Are there any members on here in the DFW area that know where she can get 12.5% liquid chlorine? She is getting tired of going to Sam's Club and buying Clorox all the time.

Update: Found 10% at Home Depot, would like to find a place where she can buy 5 gallon jugs of 12.5% if anyone knows of a place, please respond.

Re: Where to Buy Liquid Chlorine in the Dallas / Fort Worth

Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies
101 West Bedford Euless Road
Hurst, TX 76053
(817) 268-4727

I believe Leslies carries 12.5% chlorine. Might call to verify. Don't believe they carry 5 gallon jugs but they do have packaged 2 x 1 gallons.

Re: Where to Buy Liquid Chlorine in the Dallas / Fort Worth

The Sam's Club I shop at to buy my bleach (just west of downtown Fort Worth - Hurst is a suburb on the NE side of Fort Worth) has recently switched to the 8.25% 121oz X3 boxes of Chlorox bleach. I would bet that her closest Sam's Club has made the same switch (North Richland Hills?).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.