New build Fort Worth TX

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Deck poured hopefully this friday. Not sure what comes after that since all plumbing and electrical are done--to my knowledge. Also, at this point in the build we are exactly 14 days in since the start.

Attachments

• DSCN0667.JPG
    DSCN0667.JPG
    227.9 KB · Views: 505
I've done a little searching on here but didn't find too much. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to keep grass out of the pool pump area? Was thinking of putting crushed stone around that area on top of weed barrier but, not sure how well that will work??

ROUND UP! :whip: I mix it VERY heavy on the round up side instead of the water side!

We have a GOOD (do NOT go cheap on this) weed block with white marble over it. I spray STRONG Round Up over the whole area once a month to make sure it never becomes a problem.

Your pool is going great! :cheers:

Do you have your pool test kit yet? Go ahead and order it now so it will be there for when you add water! In fact you can go ahead and test your fill water now if you are filling with a hose.

Kim

They give you a test kit, but it's not worth having.

You'll be much better off to go ahead and order the TF-100 now and learn to use it on your fill or tap water. That way you'll be ahead of the game when the time comes.

thebenz said:
I think my pool company gives us a test kit, will check on that one. thanks for the info.
Who's your PB?

I'm two months into my new pool in NW Fort Worth, and the smartest move I have made so far was to purchase the TF100 test kit. You won't regret it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.