Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
Just took the plunge and added 7 boxes of the Mule and 2 gallons of acid... now the 48 hour wait to test (that's only the borate test, right?). Should I test pH and FC now to make sure it's still close?

Stupid question, now that I'm at work and thinking about it. I have an Intermatic Timer. I removed the start stop posts so it would run 48 hours, I could have just flipped the lever to the right to bypass those... right?

RE: timer ... you needed to remove the stop trips or the timer would have turned off. The lever actually moves due to the trips ... and you will find that you can not manually flip the lever is one of the trips is currently engaged at that time.

Thanks. I just wasn't sure if the on trip gets bypassed each round so I removed them all (have 2 cycles). I'm amazed that my fc is still above 5 after shocking to 18 ten days ago. Did have to add a bit more MA.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.