Where do you store your Intex pool during the winter

That sounds like a great idea. I haven't decided exactly what I am going to do with mine. We have talked about numbering the poles, etc. so we put it back together the same way it is this year. We had a low spot of about 1 1/2 inches, so hubby thinks we should keep the,poles in the same order. Our easy set we used to clean and roll up, the put in a heavy plastic bag around it. We stored it in the neighbors shop. Mightnputmour ultra frame in our new shed.

We put our liner and solar cover and inflatable in a great big plastic trash can with wheels and a lid. We wrap the liner in the solar cover to help protect it and use the deflated inflatables to pad the bottom of the can. Keeps the bugs out and the sun off and the weather out. We put the pump and filter and swg and poles in our garden shed.

I leave mine up year round as well. I do whatever is chemically necessary, throw the large inflatable toys on it (whales, dolphins, whatever ride-ons we have at the end of the summer) drain the water below the skimmer and return and cover it. So far we've weathered 3 winters.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.