Went to the pool store and my FC, TA, CA was 0 with high phosphates. I had people try the pool yesterday and they said the bottom was a little slippery/mushy so obviously algae was starting... just a few days ago my chlorine levels were fine. I have tabs but those are SLOW.
Anyways, with 25k gallon pool, I was sold the Sanitizer (Dichloro) and Oxidizing Shock (Potassium Peroxymonosulfate) to raise my chlorine levels.
I did some research and saw these are both shocks that serve the same purpose? I was told to scrub then add 3 lbs of the Sanitizer, then an hour later add 3 lbs of the Oxidizing Shock.
Is this correct?