Bizzare white cubes in pools

keene3b07

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
In The Industry
May 9, 2011
I see a lot of foreclosures that have pools that are swamps. I would guess that 50% of them have these strange white cubes in them. There is usually around 5 in the pool. They are about 1 inch by 1 inch. I have never once seen them in a clean pool. I had always kind of assumed it was something that the people who were living at the house put in the pool. However recently i cleaned a swamp, then the realtor was supposed to maintain the pool until the house sold. He didn't do anything and within a month the pool was a swamp, when i went out there today these cubes were in the pool. So in this case i know nobody put these cubes in the pool. Another observation with the cubes is they always seem to be spaced an equal distance from eachother, i dont know maybe im just imagining that. I have a picture on my phone but i am not really sure how i get that on to the website. Let me know if you have any guesses.

I really want to see these pictures. You can email the pictures by sending the picture as a TXT message to an email address. Once the email is on your computer you can save the photo and then use the upload picture option in the forum post.

Yeah i don't really know, this is the first time i have seen them while the pool is filled. Usually i don't see them until after i have drained the pool, because you can't see to the bottom. The majority of the time though, i don't drain the pool, so maybe after 20-30 gallons of cl they dissolve.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.