Wet Edge Satin Matrix

Aug 17, 2012
We are ready to select our pool plaster this weekend. Our builder has recommended Wet Edge. We are looking at the Satin Matrix as we are looking for a smaller stone. Does anyone out there have experience with the Satin Matrix? Positive or negative are appreciated. Colors or possibly pics? Thanks to all responding!

Probably too late for you but for the benefit of those who search this topic I'll tell you we had Satin Matrix in our last pool and loved it. It felt great and held up wonderfully. I chose it based on the skills of the installer vs the other pebble companies in our area. Great product. By double or triple on the sparkling shell it looks better in person than in pictures.

This too may be too late for you to make a decision, but we have Wet Edge and have had no problems for the few years we've had the pool. My wife liked the darker colors, and our deep blue is perfect for our pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.