Equipment Access

tone100

Jul 12, 2008
I'm considering putting in an inground pool at my new house. The only thing I'm concerned about is the equipment access. These lots only have a 5ft setback on the side property line and they are front entrance garages. How much space is needed to get the digging equipment into the backyard?

Right now this is the only house on the street. I'm sure they will start building me behind me soon. I really want to wait another year before spending the money on a pool. With the empty lots behind me there would be no access issues. I don't want to get stuck without a pool if I wait. Any advice would be appreciated.

If they can not get the big equipment in, then they use a small bobcat ... likely costs more money and takes a lot more time. They will just have to remove some fence/wall to get it back there.

I understand your concern though, although there is always the possibility that they will not build directly around for for a year.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.