Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Analogy of BBB

1. Back To Top    #1
    TFP Guide
    Central PA

Analogy of BBB

I was pondering the BBB method as I was doing my weekly total tests. I was thinking if you think of taking care of your pool like you take care of your body, you will have a healthy pool. Just like we need blood tests to make sure we are healthy on the inside, even if we appear healthy on The outside. We test our pools even if they look clean, there may be a potential problem we can't see with our eyes. (was really thinking about that when I read some of the "my pool looks okay so nothing can be wrong" threads.) The items we use to keep the pool clean can be thought of as the vitamins and nutrients that keep it going strong! Hope that doesn't sound too off the wall!

I want to thank you for having such an informative, helpful forum. Usually by this time every year my temp. pool starts to green up a bit. By taking a few minutes each day to tend to it, I have not had any problems. I have never seen an Intex that looks so clear! I plan on becoming a contributor soon!
    26' X 52" Intex Ultra Frame. Intex Sand Filter
    26' X 52 Intex Ultra Frame Install
    You can lead a horse to (clear) water, but you can't force him to swim in it!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Analogy of BBB

You nailed it...very nicely summarized. The TF100 is the diagnostic tool and regular maintenance will keep the pool trouble free.
    24'x52" AGP (13,500 Gallons), Intex SWG, (2)Solar Bear 4x20 panels, Hayward S220T Filter, 1/2hp Pentair Superflo

Pool School, TFTestKits, Pool Calculator