URGENT! PLEASE HELP! Search for Missing Man in Tennessee

May 18, 2008
Sacramento, CA area
On the off-chance that some of our members may live in Tennessee, I am posting this here. I am posting this anywhere and everywhere I can think of today.

This man is a dear friend of mine. He was my high school sweetheart, and we were married for 9 years during the 70s. He has been missing since last Wednesday. Please click the link and read more. There is a video at the link, too, that aired on Nashville's Channel 5 Sunday night. PLEASE post the article and video anywhere else you can to help us find our friend.

We are desperate to learn the name of the older man he was supposedly with when he disappeared. He is believed to have been with this man on the way to place a bid on a stone masonry project at the site of a home being built for this man's daughter. Without knowing the identity of this man, they don't know where to even begin looking.

Here's the link. Please click, and watch the video. If you can help spread the word, I would greatly appreciate this.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/19259 ... ing-artist

Thanks so much!

WaterWoman

Sorry to learn of your friend missing. I assume his friends have posted flyers at all the businesses near that Dollar General. Canvassing convenience stores sometimes yields results. Good luck to you and David.

It's a hard time. Keep pestering the police, the sooner they chage the status to a criminal investigation the sooner they can go after cell phone records. You can also push the Sheriff and District Attorney. Sometimes the squeaky wheel does get the grease.

Txmat said:
It's a hard time. Keep pestering the police, the sooner they chage the status to a criminal investigation the sooner they can go after cell phone records. You can also push the Sheriff and District Attorney. Sometimes the squeaky wheel does get the grease.
Yeah, so far, they are doing basically nothing. We've been calling the detectives assigned to the case every day. I think they do need to change the status. If this man he was supposed to be with has not been reported missing, then, what gives? He had to have been with someone.

I too wish you the best of luck finding him, my wife has a cousin that went missing a few years ago while walking home from work so I know the level of feelings these types of events can cause.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It may be that the family can access cell phone records to see where he had been. Very likely a one car accident in a hidden location. I recall a story out of CA of the family searching for several days and finding their father alive in a deep canyon. I think they got cell phone records to know where to begin.

Hi anonapersona,

Sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you. Thank you for your suggestion, but David doesn't own a cell phone. We have tried EVERYTHING... he still has not been found. It will be 4 weeks on Wednesday since he was last seen. It is now a criminal case, and local, county, and state authorities are all investigating. So far, no leads have panned out, though. Just nothing...

WW

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.