Okay; so as I mentioned, in another post, the pool is looking great, water is clear, all numbers look good:
However, after a couple of Overnight chlorine loss tests, I am getting a 1.5 drop in chlorine overnight. I realize that the number to be concerned about is "greater than 1." So does 1.5 qualify? Now, granted, I didn't actually get to my morning tests until about 30 minutes after sunrise each time, but even then, the sun was still behind a big mountain. Should I be concerned about this number at all? Do I need to shock, just to be safe, or since the pool looks fine just forget about it and stop being so OCD?