Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: handrail hole filler ideas

1. Back To Top    #1

handrail hole filler ideas

Hello. Does anyone have a creative idea of what to use to fill in the holes where the shallow end handrail was? I took the handrail out this weekend b/c we don't use it and I like the look better without it. I don't want to fill the holes in with anything permanent. But the handrail holes are ugly just sitting there empty. Thanks.
    In-ground pool owner in NW Georgia: 18 x 37 IG Grecian vinyl pool installed April 2011: 27k gallons, Hayward SWG auto-cleaner with booster pump, Hayward Aquarite T-15 Salt System with timer freeze controls, Hayward Aqua Plus, 1.5 HP Tri-Star pump, 48 sq. ft. D.E. filter.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: handrail hole filler ideas

There was a thread a while back about hole plugs for umbrella stand holes and there were some posts with some very nice looking caps in them. If you can find that thread, you may be able to find something to your liking.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: handrail hole filler ideas

Great idea..found the thread... thanks!!
    In-ground pool owner in NW Georgia: 18 x 37 IG Grecian vinyl pool installed April 2011: 27k gallons, Hayward SWG auto-cleaner with booster pump, Hayward Aquarite T-15 Salt System with timer freeze controls, Hayward Aqua Plus, 1.5 HP Tri-Star pump, 48 sq. ft. D.E. filter.