Had a bit of a brain fade.... Brought my pool up to ~30ppm FC due to some "dull" water.. Used 6% bleach and all was well. Check next day and it was ~32ppm.. Dummy me, forgot to turn off the SWG and reading ~26ppm this evening. CYA is ~65ppm. I know that below shock level is safe to swim, but, CYA chart say shock is ~26 and the poolcalc says shock is 20ppm. Don't think it will burn off much with tomorrow morning sun, but want to swim with a few friends tomorrow. What would you do???
Thanks as always!!!!