18x48 Ultra Frame build

It's currently 86, but with some colder nights and highs only in the 70's and low 80's i'm sure it gonna go down to about 80. When we were filling it up we put the solar cover on it and had 82 degree water when we finished, haven't looked back, we actually hit 94 a few weeks ago when the temps were over 100 for a few days. Next year is a 4x20 solar panel on the garage roof and a deck if the building inspector lets me get away with a few variances.

i was gonna ask about the location you placed the pool,are there are no regulations on the distance between the pool and structures i.e buildings,fences?
water looks great and i like how you hard plumbed the pump to the filter are you planning on hard plumbing the rest and a thru wall skimmer and water features? very nice job.....Mike

here is a pic of mine
pool2.jpg

a small video

Only regs i had to follow for that were keep it 3ft on the back property line and 2ft from the side. We have all none conforming lots since the yards are so small. I have it 3ft from both lines and 2 ft from the fence which is mine. If you notice i was allowed to keep the nice side of the fence in so my neighbors can stare at the unfinished side.

Hayward skimmer is next year same with hard plumbing the rest the feed and return. I am not sure if i am going to move the filter a bit and didn't want to have to redo the work. And i am still not sure if i am going to use pvc pipe or irrigation hose to run the water to and from the solar panals. I would think that i might lose heat on the return if it's white pvc. Then again that's nothing a little krylon can't fix.

I want to take the deck right up to the fence, those also have to be 3ft off the line, and i want to go 6ft high with privacy fence on that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.